Tuesday, January 8, 2008

on the primaries, NH part two: before it ends (DEMS)

I am not going to go into all the people running I am going to stay my peace again. sometimes I feel that I am screaming to a wall, I was right about Iraq war when I was called a terrorist lover, I was right about Bush, about 9-11 and I am write now
If Obama is the Dem's hopes for President we lose the Senate and maybe the house
I say that because polls has said that, that the ONLY of top three that would ADD not Subtract from the Dem's hold on Congress, you guessed it Edwards.
Polls say that in a head to head who beat readily each and very GOP candidate? OH your so smart John Edwards, but the Dems, are so about the fluffy fuzzy feelings of Obama that the message of hard work and helping each other in that work is lost. We keep begging for another FDR and JFK, well all of them the great leaders of the past told us ALL we had to work hard to get this nation back on track, to fix the wrongs. Those were brave men like Edwards only now a days the nation is so lazy they aren't willing to work, and just want to 'feel'. That they are willing lose the house and senate and maybe the presidency because of a warm fuzzy feeling. I blame MSM as much as our own dumb moves because we have been so so feed fluffy news for the past 8 years that we have lost our minds, and I fear that unless things change, unless Obama Changes, he will be in the pockets of big business, and we will lose this nation VERY soon. sorry for being all gloomy but I don't see alot to be hopeful about.

No comments: