Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am mad about this one

look I am not A Vet or soilder, I try my best not to get in finer points of something I don't know much about. Yet as I read more and more how 1 in 4 vets from the iraq/afgain wars, are now homeless. How so the mental and emotional issues are much worst then they first thought, and how are brave men and women have to jump through hoops, dance a jig and then MAYBE get help from the VA system, makes me SICK.

Look Bush already said "I don't care about kids, they can go to an ER if they are hurt or sick." Now he is saying "well you did your job in the sand, nice job, thanks, here is a new metal, now go way kid you bother me, HELP?! please you aren't useful to me anymore"

Have you ever been near blown to kingdom come on a daily basis? I haven't either, but I am sure that would FUCK ME UP!, no wonder these guys are coming back broken. when you ask someone (mean age is 24.2 years) go kill someone, and to do it over and over again. when you don't know when a child is a friend or has a bomb ready to kill you and your buddies. When the woman that looks to have a baby could be holding a bomb instead, then well, my nerves would be worst than shot. Then to not give them all the care they need, all the care the family needs, to make it through is just down right wrong. I, for one, is sick and tired of War Chicken Hawks going around shouting for more war, and then throws our soilders away when they are done with them, should be waterboarded and then thrown into a room that is freezing. But then again they may learn that my be torture.

I wish you well, and those in the red states of this nation, singing the blues makes people listen.

No comments: