Monday, November 12, 2007

what the hell this time

Who said this boys and girls?


"So it is the policy of the United States to seek and support the growth of democratic movements and institutions in every nation and culture, with the ultimate goal of ending tyranny in our world. "





if you Guess some great American like Bill Clinton, John Edwards, John Kennedy, ect, you would be dead wrong, it was our current boob, I mean president of the USA, George "I even I don't believe what I say" Bush when we was sworn in the second time.


Our (when I say our I mean Bush's) latest BFF to turn his back on those goals, General Musharraf as put his nation under the rule of law, HIS law, he has told the courts to go and fuck off, he has told the others that would be able to run against him, "campain sure but in your house" look this is the first time it was a complete lie and thought Bush isn't first dunderhead to have done that, his maybe the most costly against the US, Haams, the contras, and Iran in '79 didn't have big boom sticks, now Pakistan, oh they have the FUCKING BOMB jackasses, you don't play around with governments when they have things that can turn the southeast of the US into blackened chicken, (that glows in the dark). Of course I will be foolish to think they would try and bomb us if they could, I don't think they have that kind of system, but I am sure India is sweating curry, but I want you think this way... where is Bin Liden? RIGHT! Pakistan, where is most of Al Quida? RIGHT AGAIN! Pakistan, dirty bomb could be VERY real in 3 to 5 years. and trust me I don't want to be NYC, LA, or Chitown. our nation is ready for that, (thought the DHS says they would be, but really skelotor? you are a bush appointee, and I believe you?) no we aren't and we all know that... *points to New Orleans and San Digeo* jesus people can you see that they are setting us up for years of pain and death because they are too blind to the truth in the world. just something more to think about

I wish you well, and those in the red states of this nation, singing the blues makes people listen.

No comments: