Friday, December 14, 2007

F$#k%*g waterbroad me PLEASE!

I have a question, I did I vote the Dems into lube, bush before he fucked me in my ass? Thanks, that is what I wanted, I know before there was no lube.
NO! you truly are the party of jackasses; last I checked Dubba, is still in the upper 20's in approval, and you know why you are in the tens because YOU ARE CAVING, god almightly I would rather be waterbroaded that go through this week of torture again.
The spending bill, ok you decide to give Bush the money he wanted for his war in the sand, and but with spending money for social programs and Bush says "no just the war money please" and you get on your knees and suck his dick saying "mmm mmm mm" meaning yes sir.
Then the Energy bill comes up, with REAL change, taking away oil tax breaks, cafe standards up and 15% of all energy to be clean, without Nuke plants, and Bush says "no" and you get on your knees AGAIN!
and then today, Friday 12/14 Harry Reid ex-marine (I know you should say there is no such thing as ex marine, once a devil dog always a devil dog, yah have you seen sen. Reid lately) has a choice, either bring in a Fisa bill that does not give the Tele-com companies a free pass for BREAKING THE LAW, or one that does, and Sen Reid makes them drop to their knees FOR A THIRD TIME! in a week. I am so tired, SO fucking tired of this shit.

I wish you well, and those in the red states of this nation, singing the blues makes people listen.

No comments: