Thursday, December 6, 2007

NIE and Bush not knowing huh

So the NIE (National Intelligent Estimate) says Iran stopped their working on Nukes back in the fall of 2003. well now we can... what this report was put on ice a year ago? That someone in the world again pushed this out with a complete ok by the Bush white because maybe THEY THOUGHT BOMBING IRAN was BONEHEADED!!! but wait, wait wait there is more, and people wonder why I always seem like my head is about to explode. Bush said he wasn't told about this until last week... mmmm WHAT?!?! aren't you the leader of the free world (I personally thought that was being a bit big for ourselves but whatever) and this was ready since last year, and they told you on thursday of last week or something like that, so for days and weeks you were coming out here and people in your, the deciders white house was mocking you? I know you aren't all that worried about what think about what people think about you, I mean 28% approval rate for months? I just can't believe that either. Now you said they came in Aug saying they had some info but didn't tell you. mmm WHAT?!?! I mean if someone came to me and said "hey I have info about Iran, you know that country that is part of the AXIS of EVIL, you know the one your VP wants to Bomb to the stone age?" I would be, Great lets get people in here, I will order the chinese and will talk. but not you Dubba, we got better things to do? and it does seem Aug is a bad time to bring up info to you that COULD SAVE LIVES! 9-11, Katrina, THIS... New rule, don't tell Dubba anything in Aug, but do tell the people of the USA.

I wish you well, and those in the red states of this nation, singing the blues makes people listen.

No comments: