Tuesday, December 4, 2007

ok kids

I have alot to cover so lets dive right in;

Karl Rove, I am not a dumbass; Jackass. 72% of the nation is not dumbasses, Jackass. I happen not forget things, I may have ADHD however I do remember who the F@#K was pushing for the war and how they were doing it. How both 9-11 and Iraq was used by you and your group of GOP hit jobbers. so you are now, saying, thought Andy Card, the white house and anyone with a brain says you are talking out your fat ass, turd blossom. Do you miss the love that Bush and Cheney gave you, do you miss the fact that you wouldn't ever have gone to Jail as long as you were in the white house. Does Day Glow orange scare you, it should, OH it should.

So Iran had stopped working on a nuke 4 years ago, and you knew that a year ago. WHY do you push it? there is a saying, and I won't mess it up Bush, the straw that broke the camels back. well if you keep it up you will force even the Speaker to put Empeachement BACK on the table. (which I don't think anyone should have taken off the table) So keep that up, and you can join Rove, in Day Glow Orange;

Iraq,
oh dear god it's too much info and too much sadness, and too much crap to glance over so I will cover later.

STOP worrying about Britney and about what TomKat is doing. STOP IT! they will not change the world, Bush, Cheney, Edwards, ect WILL!

No comments: